The European Commission offers a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can use at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are willing to participate in an out-of-court conciliation procedure before a consumer arbitration board. The competent body is the consumer arbitration board of the Zentrum für Schlichtung e.General V., Straßburger Straße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, www.verbraucher-schlichter.de.
1. Our offers are subject to confirmation. They lose their validity after the expiry of the binding period stated in the offer.
2. the sale of our goods shall in principle be made on the basis of the pricing and delivery conditions stated in our offers, incorporating these general terms and conditions of sale and delivery. Deviating terms and conditions of purchase shall only be binding on us if they have been expressly confirmed by us by way of order confirmation or invoice.
3. the prices are exclusive of shipping costs including the usual packaging and the statutory VAT at the current rate of 16% (gross). In the case of domestic transactions, the applicable value-added tax shall be charged. The invoice amounts are to be paid immediately after invoicing without deduction. In the event of default in payment on the part of the customer, we shall be entitled to charge interest on arrears at a rate of 3% above the respective discount rate of the Deutsche Bundesbank from the date of default. The stated prices are only valid for the German market.
4. Delivery shall be made as quickly as possible, if necessary in partial deliveries. Unforeseeable events such as force majeure, operational disruptions, failure to meet delivery deadlines or failure to deliver on the part of our suppliers, official orders, unrest, delays in dispatch, strikes or other disruptive events shall release us from the obligation to deliver on time for their duration. They also entitle us to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part.
5. All reagents and test kits may only be used for in vitro diagnostics or for scientific purposes. The products are subject to in-house quality control. When stored properly, all products can be used until the expiry date indicated on the package.
6. If human serum has been used in the manufacture of products, it has been tested for HIV and HBV using standard methods and found to be negative. Nevertheless, for safety reasons, all products should be treated as infectious material.
7. Defects shall only be recognized if they are reported to us in writing without delay - at the latest 14 days after receipt of the goods. In the event of justified defects, our liability shall be limited, at our discretion, either to rectification or replacement. Any further liability, in particular for consequential damage, shall be excluded.
8. Damage resulting from improper use, incorrect or negligent handling, as well as unauthorized changes made by the buyer or third parties, shall lead to the exclusion of the warranty for all reagents and equipment.
9. we reserve the right of ownership of the delivered goods until full payment of the respective invoice amount. The client is entitled to use the goods in the course of his normal business. Insofar as he sells them, he already now assigns his claims from the sale to us. We are entitled to disclose the assignment at any time.
10. special promotions such as discount codes are only to be redeemed on our online platform and are invalid by any other means.
11. Exclusive place of jurisdiction is Bensheim. German law shall apply.